If you love LEGO and retro gaming, then the LEGO Atari® 2600 #10306 set is the most perfect toy you can ever build and enjoy! This set is a picture-perfect recreation of the Atari 2600 games console, right down to buttons on the front panel you can press, game cartridges that plug in, and a joystick you’re able to actually move. Each cartridge also comes with a small, themed display as well. The MSRP is this set is $240 and well worth it.
The instructions are easy to follow and even comes with interesting facts about the console. What’s really cool about this Atari VCS is that there’s a miniature old-school bedroom that’s hidden underneath the cover of the machine. When you move the front grille forward and an 80s style bedroom pops up.
The game cartridges can be placed directly into the game console’s cartridge slot. The joystick controller even moves and feels like the original. You can tell a lot of thought was put into this collection. Each cartridge also be built into 3D vignettes representing each classic game, which are Adventure, Asteroids and Centipede.
It will take about 6 hours for you to build the entire set but a lifetime of enjoyment.
Take a trip back to the 1980s with this LEGO® Atari® 2600 (10306) building set for adults. Enjoy a rewarding project creating all the details of this replica console, game cartridges and joystick. Gaming fans will love the 3 mini builds depicting themes from 3 popular Atari® games. There’s even a hidden 1980s scene to build for total nostalgia overload.
Do not disturb: Game in progress
Rediscover 3 of the most popular Atari® games: Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™. There’s a cartridge for each, plus 3 scenes to build capturing the story of each game. The games slot into the vintage-style console and can be stored in the cartridge holder. Check out the artwork, inspired by the original Atari® designs plus a touch of LEGO spirit.
Just 5 more minutes?
Can’t tear yourself away from your favorite game? No problem. There’s no rush with LEGO sets for adults. So relax and enjoy the process. This collectible building set makes an immersive project for you or a top gift idea for gamers.
• Build a 1980s gaming icon – Enjoy a mindful project crafting all the details of this Atari® 2600 (10306) buildable console model, complete with joystick, game cartridges and mini build story scenes
• Revel in the retro details – This replica version of the Atari® 2600 console is packed with authentic details that you’ll remember from the original with a few LEGO® twists added
3 retro game cartridges – Assemble the 3 classic game cartridges: Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™. They slot into the console just like they did on the original
• Build and reveal the 1980s scene – The hidden vignette shows a kid playing Asteroids™ in a 1980s room. Spot the details like the classic TV, boom box, posters, retro phone and roller skates
• Create 3 game display pieces – Build 3 scenes inspired by the Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™ games, including a spaceship shooting at asteroids, a castle and a centipede with mushroom builds
• Find the Easter egg – Did you know that the Adventure game is credited as being one of the first video games to contain an Easter egg? Look out for the LEGO® designer’s tribute to this fun fact
• Dimensions – Main console model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (22 cm) deep
• A project for adults – This LEGO® set is part of a range of building sets designed for adult building fans who love collectible models and appreciate impressive design details